Email Lydia by sending to:
Lydia Pruitt Davidson was born in Rock Hill, South Carolina. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from the College of Charleston and a Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Admitted to the Bar in 1982, She and Lenny Krawcheck formed Krawcheck & Davidson in 1987.
Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina and all state courts, she practices in a variety of areas including community association law, residential and commercial real estate transactions and development, wills and trusts, business law and probate administration.
- Assistant Charleston County Attorney, 1988-2001
- Served on the Board for the local chapter of the American Heart Association
- Served on the Board of Mason Preparatory School
- Served on the Board for the local chapter of Junior Achievement
- Charleston County Bar
- S.C. Bar
- American Bar Association
- S.C. Community Association Institute